Laser Marking System
Full graphics capabilities including upper and lower cases of alpha-numeric characters in any language, bar codes, logos etc.
The M-100L is a fully automatic, computer controlled, high speed, solid state UV Laser wire and cable marking system.
Lasers have become one of the preferred means of marking wire and cable because of their reliability, throughput, cleanliness and very low maintenance requirements.
A key aspect of UV Laser marking is the absorption of the laser radiation on the surface of the wire insulation that changes its color without any damage to the material.
- Remote Diagnostic & Troubleshooting
- Label printing
- High speed, up to 100 feet per minute*
- Utilizes a solid state 355nm UV laser system to allow printing on almost all insulation materials
- Meets MIL-W-5088L and MIL-M-81531.
- Qualified per the BAC5152 spec.
- Surface Print, no insulation damage
- Three (3) font sizes of horizontal and vertical characters
- PC compatible controller with Windows™ operating system
- Full or semi, nick-free programmable stripping on one or both sides
- Totally microprocessor controlled
- Accommodates wire/cable: .025″ to .250″ or larger*
- Accommodates both round and twisted cable
- High contrast marking that will not rub off!